Monday 16 January 2017

UNIT 29: Music Video Production - Assignment 1&2 - Prezi

the following Prezi is of a very thorough research into what a typical Music video would involve. These are the conventions styles and techniques that you would usually find in most music videos. Included with these points are examples such as music videos that you are free to sample while watching the Prezi. this Prezi was created as the idea of a pitch to a client of NTSH, which is an international corporation that specializes in the designing and the producing for artists both independent or with a major label backing. I hope you enjoy the prezi and will help you under the properties that are within most music videos in the 21st century.


5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.
    Video Production UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Miami Videographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Video production fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks production companies in orlando

    ReplyDelete